Eggless Raisins Pancake (Vegan Pancakes)
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink or whatsoever ye do, do all for the glory of God. (1 Corinthians 10:31 KJV)
I must be frank and say I did not follow precise measurements, the African in me just guessed how much was needed lol. However I did check out The Vegan Nigerian’s blog to get an idea of measurements to help those who may want to make these.
You will need:
· 1 and ¼ cup of plain white flour
· 1 cup of
godly dairy free milk I used oat milk
· ½ a cup of sugar
· ½ of raisins
· Maple syrup (if your watching your waistline do not even bother)
· Fresh fruits (I chose Sharon fruit aka persimmons)
· A mixing bowl
· Mixing tool (spoon ect)
· A non stick fry pan
· Mini ladle
1. First mix the flour and the ‘milk’ into a bowl ensure the mix is not too runny but has a thick yet light consistency.
2. Add sugar, and then mix further.
3. Heat up your pan to a mid-high setting.
4. Use the ladle to pour mix in batches into the pan.
5. Once air bubbles form add raisins
6. Allow the pancake to cook for 30 seconds – 1 minute before flipping with spatula.
7. Ensure the pancakes are golden brown before flipping to cook the other side.
8. Serve with fresh fruits and maple syrup enjoy!