Happy New Year! Welcome to 2018. To start the year off, I thought I would begin with a super quick salad recipe. I think this salad will be good for those doing veganuary. Veganuary. Involves following a vegan based diet (eating no animals or animal products) for the month of January. I have been following a vegan diet for a couple of years now and it is so refreshing to see how many are opting for a more plant based diet! Just how God intended (Genesis 1:29)
This salad is one of my favourites, it is super easy and I got most of the inspiration during my time in Senegal (hence the name). Shout out to Sister L! Most of the ingredients can be found in most climates and are very affordable.
I hope to share more Vegan recipes on my blog this year. I have a few here and here. Let me know if you try this salad.
You will need:
One whole cucumber
1 clove of garlic
3 Table spoons of lemon juice
A handful of rocket (optional)
1) Chop cucumber and Tomatoes into small cubes and add into a bowl
2) Finely dice garlic or use garlic press and add to cucumbers and tomatoes
3) Mix well until well combined
4) Tear rocket and place in the bowl.
5) Drizzle lemon juice on top of rocket
6) Mix well
7) Once all the ingredients are well combined, the salad is ready to serve.
Did you enjoy this post? If so share it!
Tweet me: @raetalkss #AskRae